Counselling in Southend, Essex
I am a trained, integrative counsellor in Southend, Essex which means that I draw upon a variety of counselling methods, depending upon my clients needs.
View More >
I am a qualified Counsellor working with an integrative approach in line with the BACP’s Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Read More >
Adult, Child & Family
- Level 2 Counselling Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Transactional Analysis, Person Centred, Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Certificate in Counselling Young People and Children including Sand Therapy/Play Therapy
- Cache Level 2 Teaching Assistant Award
- Access to Teaching Certificate
- BA (Hons) Special Education Studies (1 st )
- MA Social Work
Continuing Professional Development
- Young people and on-line sexual exploitation (Basildon Women’s Aid)
- The Neuroscience of adoption and Fostering course (BAAF) by Margot Sunderland
- Therapeutic Life Story Work course (IATE)
- Sand Stories Child Protection training
- Cognitive Workshops by Dr Christine Padesky (Building Core Therapist and Client Skills)
- Certificate in Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
- Certificate in Working with Sexual Abuse
As well as working in private practice I am also currently working in Southend-on-Sea as a syndicate counsellor on a voluntary basis. This is to provide counselling for young people, adults and couples whom receive benefits or are on a low income.